Trade fairs, concerts and major events can be hosted in this modern space, fully in line with the most recent technological trends. The Events Center Pavilion offers complete and intelligent infrastructure.
The FIERGS Events Center Pavilion is able to host large-scale events. With a built area covering more than 15,000 m2, this modern space is equipped with complete infrastructure that can be adapted to host trade fairs, concerts, congresses and the most varying types of national and international events.
THE COMPLETE PAVILION:
- Hall area cover 2,552.60 m² and a ceiling height of 3.80 m and 5.40 m;
- Exposition area measuring 9,686.92 m² with a ceiling height of 8.30 m to 12.30 m;
- Modular space annexed to the exposition area measuring 939.79 m² with a ceiling height of 2.60 m / 4.80 m;
- Four modular rooms measuring a total of 842.55 m² with a capacity ranging between 100 and 480 people;
- Food court with a coffee shop and restaurant;
- Support areas (storage, administration etc.).
PAVILION MEASURING 9,686 M2
– Minimum ceiling height of 8.30 m and maximum of 12.30 m;
– Dimensions: 127.30 m in length and 75.60 m in width;
– 88 emergency exits with anti-panic doors;
– Subterranean channels for electricity, compressed air, telephony, data network and water and sewage services.
Entrance gates: Different sizes that facilitate event assembly logistics:
– 3 measuring 6.80 m in length by 2.80 m in height;
– 6 measuring 6.10 m in length by 3.50 m in height;
– 2 measuring 6.10 m in length by 5.80 m in height;
THE SPACE FEATURES:
Emergency Medical Service;
Sprinklers in all Pavilion spaces;
Plumbing: East and West Halls 06 water points and 4 drainage points;
Subterranean channels: Water, sewage and electricity;
Main entrance doors 6 pieces measuring 4.02 m in length and 2.42 m high, each featuring 4 doors;
Molded concrete flooring / Load capacity: Distributed load = 2,500 kg/m² Channel lid = specific load of 500 kg on the axis of the channel or up to 2,800 kg/m²
If you want access more pictures about this venue select the link bellow
To view more images, access our Google drive at: http://bit.ly/2EpMgZj